Something about Orissa and us.........

Say Namaskar and introduce yourself.
hellos
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by hellos »

Hi guys and gals,

This is Sanjay, today while watching youtube I found this site. Really its very nice to see about Orissa in webi world. Some are mentioned good things and some are bad, it always happens. If we want to create something new then dare to accept those things also then only the things can go up.

Here I am not telling all those but I will tell you some good things which I came across in my life.

The first thing: why we should proud to be an Oriya because our mother tongue is Oriya that’s why yaar. Who cares about what we have or what we don’t, believe in truth. Today we have some little things to tell all but in future we will get lot of things to tell the world, have patience!!!.

And we have very good values in outside Orissa, like in work, behave, relationship and a lot. So don’t worry some guys told about other things.

Some are not telling the truth that they are Oriya, so leave them one day they will also come to say. We have lot of persons are in good position that’s enough they are telling they are Oriya. We have some DCPs (forget about Panda), some Directors in MNC companies and also in IT. So don’t care we are growing….

“One truth I will tell, so don’t mind, when we peoples find someone near by us as an Oriya then we try to avoid or do dominate and we have also little ego in our mind. Here is one thought—“Ego is like your underwear. It is mandatory that you should wear it but it is not mandatory that you show it…!” Take the south peoples they help a lot when they meet their state or language mates. So please come out from this truth and try to help someone whenever we meet our state or language mates.

One good thing happened with us in one of my project we are five Oriya peoples among 40 peoples and it sounds healthy. When some Onsite guys came from America and we had an introduction round then they found a good head count from Orissa. And also we represented well about Orissa so they eager to see the places of Orissa.

One more especially in North you find the Oriyas are bhooke nange. What to do yaar the IBN 7 also among them shown the incident near by Keonjhar or Baleswar I don’t know the exact place that peoples are eating stones in their lunch and dinner. By seeing this incident one of my colleague said that you are same, so this thing was heard by our manager and he called both of us. In front of all the teammates our manager said lets count the value of things what you have at present. We had calculated the all belongings values (Dress, Mobile, watch, shoe and lot…). I came 10 times more than him, by seeing this our manger said who is reach among you both and you are telling that he is bhooke nange. So come to the truth if you search then you will find lot of unexpected things of your state, country and even world also.

At last but not least how many we are celebrating the Utkal Divas on April 1st, even wishes also, its less count than New Year wish. Before telling or pointing someone try to find out what we have and what we are doing.
Don’t forget the word by Late Shri Madhusudan Das “Ucha kar jebe nija asha tebe ucha karo nija matrubhasa” hope written correct things here.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay
:)

Sponsor

Sponsor

Odia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Something about Orissa and us.........

Post by Odia »

Hello Sanjay,

Warm Welcome to Orissa Forum. Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Regards.

Avijeet

Re: Something about Orissa and us.........

Post by Avijeet »

Good post Sanjay.
Welcome
If Electricity Comes from Electrons the Does Morality Come from Morons ???