Any House in Puri to Buy

Information to buy/rent houses and land in different parts of Orissa. Prices, availabilities and risks.

dashsant
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Any House in Puri to Buy

Post by dashsant »

Hi,

I want to buy the Land with built-in house around 1000 sqft to 1500 sqft in Puri Town, can anyone please tell me any party who is intrested to sell. Its very Urgent

Any House in Puri to Buy

Sponsor

Sponsor

dashsant
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: Any House in Puri to Buy

Post by dashsant »

Are Bhai Mane kichi Khuaa

amitray
Toddler
Toddler

Post by amitray »

hello,
you buy house in puri I known one one consulting company empyrean is best for you more info visit:http://www.the-empyrean.in

needhi
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by needhi »

dashsant wrote:Hi,

I want to buy the Land with built-in house around 1000 sqft to 1500 sqft in Puri Town, can anyone please tell me any party who is intrested to sell. Its very Urgent
Hiii!

Nice to know that you want to own a property in Puri. I have invested in a wounderful property in Puri with one of the most eminent developers Seven Hills Sands in Puri. I own a quite beautiful well furnished Studio appartment Flat with all the 5 Star Facilites & i am enjoying the rental as well.If you are interested you can call at their Bhubaneshwer Off to Mr. Pradip Kumar(9437416712) or you can call Mr.Brij (9958040223)
My sincere advice is go for this property. You will really like to invest.All the best

Needhi

saratmohanty3
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by saratmohanty3 »

Hi,

I want to buy the Land with built-in house around 1000 sqft to 1500 sqft in Puri Town, can anyone please tell me any party who is intrested to sell. Its very Urgent.

chinmay
Kiddie
Kiddie

Post by chinmay »

Today I came to know that the Seven Hills Sands in Puri( the real estate company) are cheating their customers. Is it true?