ELDERLY CARE IN ORISSA- RESPONSE REQUESTED

Post here all news items and burning topics on Orissa for review by our members.

asimadash
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by asimadash »

Hi all,

I'm from cuttack, now doing MBA(finance & HR) in Mysore.Me and my friend( B.tech, KIIT university) are planning to start a social enterprise(for-profit) in orissa, providing ELDERLY CARE.

As we all know the changing mindsets & lifestyles have made our lives too hectic and amidst this busy life it becomes very difficult on our part to take care of the elderly members of our family.With growing age, they not only need financial support, but also psychological support and some means to remain engaged.They need the feeling of self-dependence , so that they don't feel themselves a burden on others and also can lead a life of their wish, even at this age.

Keeping these requirements of the elderly mass in mind, we are planning to start this organisation, which will look after the needs & wants of the elderly people.As of now old age homes are not in our agenda, but looking into specific requirements & demands we can collaborate with some well maintained old age homes to provide this service.

We know this is something which people of orissa are not very used to, so there will be a lot of apprehensions, but we believe, this service of ours can bring about a real change in the lives of people. It will not only improve the quality of life, but will also alleviate family tensions.

To determine the viability & practicality of our plan we are conducting a survey .Following is the link for the questionnaire, please take some time out to fill it up.
Your response will be very valuable to us.If you have any suggestions or you find any need for improvement in the entire process, plz do reply.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewfor ... TGFWYVE6MQ

Thank You
Regards,
Asima Dash

Sponsor

Sponsor