opposing everything

Post here all news items and burning topics on Orissa for review by our members.

maharaj
Toddler
Toddler

opposing everything

Post by maharaj »

Hi,

I observed one important phenomenon these days that whatever industrial development are happening in orissa are being opposed. I mean everything in orissa which may be constructive in future is opposed and there is an agitation.
Wheather its posco, tata, vedanta, essar, reliance or any other projects.. all are being opposed..

Are they wrong for orissa ???

Luv,

opposing everything

Sponsor

Sponsor

TapasRamMisra
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: opposing everything

Post by TapasRamMisra »

This kind of opposition to all kinds of economic development in the state is indeed quite frustrating. Interestingly, all this opposition is by a very small number of people but they seem to command attention of the media while voice of the people supporting such developmental activity gets drowned. We need to be heard supporting industrialization.

stellar
Kiddie
Kiddie

Post by stellar »

Hi,

I think it's not good for orissi people and they should stop it. It's not good for economic development of our country and orissa. Thanks for sharing.

Stella

srinidhi
Toddler
Toddler

Post by srinidhi »

It's really a shame on us, all Odias. Recently you might have seen the opposition to the new implementation of e-registration of land records in Orissa. While the Government did its best to make Orissa a technology-enabled state, the backward-mindset of few people damage everything.
The people who are opposing everything do not know that their own children will be benefitted from this. I wish Orissa Government and the development activities God Speed.

srinidhi
Toddler
Toddler

Post by srinidhi »

TapasRamMisra wrote:Interestingly, all this opposition is by a very small number of people but they seem to command attention of the media while voice of the people supporting such developmental activity gets drowned
You are 100% correct. What you see on Odia newspapers is next to pure rubbish. It's high time Odias get web-savvy and use the internet where they can get views from everyone in the scene. Hence a common Odia can make the best decission himself/herself.

More interestingly, you see couple of people opening websites in the name of Orissa and utilize it to publicise themselves. Hope the mindset will change as we have rapidly increasing community of educated youth from Odisha.

Sukanya
Website Team
Website Team

Post by Sukanya »

Let's do our best to make Odias web-savvy. :D
Easy guide: Make post title descriptive | Avoid topics not related to Orissa/Oriyas | Read Orissa Forum Rules