I want to download this song urgent.

Share online Oriya songs.
greatest
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by greatest »

I am not a oriya guy but I am interested in listening to these songs.
I have recently been to puri and on my way to puri I have heard a few oriya bhajan songs which were very melodious. Oriya is a very sweet language.. I will be very thankful if you can say this songs..
Jangannatha chali chara..Ramayana chariachara Bhaga batha chariachara Ramayana che.

I am not sure about the lyrics as I don't know the language but I will be very happy if you can understand/decode and then give the link for the original song.

Thanks in Advance.
Yo Yo Maple Syrup Singh

Sponsor

Sponsor

greatest
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: I want to download this song urgent.

Post by greatest »

This forum sucks.
I though I will get at least one reply. What the heck?
Please anyone suggest me a mainstream oriya music forum to answer my question.

raju
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by raju »

The lyric of this song is " Jagannatha chari akhyara , Ramayana chari akhyara, Bhagabatta chari akhyara etc . you can find this music from an odia bhajan site.

greatest
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by greatest »

Thank you so much Mr. Raju.
I have been searching for the song here and there. I am sorry for saying something wrong about this forum.
I will be more thankful if you can give link to another song.
It is a female solo song.
I don't know the exact lyrics but it has aaaa.aaaa at the end of one line and goes to a high pitch note in another line. The lyrics are like
.....Dushman bayo aaaa aaaa......Mere m......... Dushman baayyo .......aaaaa aaaaa(High pitch)....laaa laaalaaaalaa laaaalaaa la laa.
My mother loved this song and she wants this song too. And her voice was too sweet.
Thanks in advance

fizzailiyas
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by fizzailiyas »

I have an overwhelming need to download this music right now! Take a deep dive into the peaceful world of Naat MP3 to further enhance your spiritual journey. Don't pass this up!